1) If you are a Muslim, sign the Covenants Initiative on www.covenantsoftheprophet.com . If you are not a Muslim, encourage your Muslim friends and colleagues to sign it.
2) Friend “John Andrew Morrow” on Facebook.com
3) Like “Covenants of the Prophet” on Facebook.com
4) Like “Pactos trascendentales” on Facebook.com
5) Follow “John Andrew Morrow” on Twitter.com
6) Link to “John Andrew Morrow” on LinkedIn.com
7) Review The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad on Amazon.com and Goodreads.com
8) Spread the word! Tell people of all religions about The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad.
9) Buy copies of The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad for yourself and others. Distribute for the sake of the greater good.
10) Ask your local public and university libraries to include The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad in their collections. You can suggest purchases in person at your library or submit the title on their website. You can even email or speak with the acquisitions librarian.
11) Ask newspapers, journals, and magazines to review The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad.
12) Ask the media to cover The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World in their content.
13) Ask the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, the History Channel, al-Jazeera or any other television chain to produce a documentary on The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad.
14) Ask radio and television stations to interview Dr. John Andrew Morrow on the subject of The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad and their implications and applications.
15) Inform your faith leaders and politicians about The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad. Give them copies of the book for the sake of the Divinity and humanity.
16) Ask your local book club to read and discuss The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad.
17) Ask professors of religious studies to include The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad in their curriculum.
18) Recommend that all Muslims respect The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World.
19) Pressure leaders in the Muslim world to protect Christian minorities from persecution. Demand that Muslims minorities around the world receive the same protections.
20) Join or organize demonstrations calling for the protection of persecuted Muslims and Christians.
21) Join or organize demonstrations calling for the protection of sacred sites and places of worship as Christian, Sunni, Shi‘ite and Sufi spaces are the preferred targets of Takfiri terrorists.
22) Go to Change.org and sign the petition to save St. Catherine’s Monastery at Mount Sinai:
23) Promote traditional Islam, which includes Sunnism, Shi‘ism, and Sufism, and encourage Islamic unity.
24) Help Christians and Muslims build bridges of understanding.
25) Denounce any government, Muslim or non-Muslim, who supports, directly or indirectly, Takfiri terrorists who persecute Christians, Sunnis, Shi‘ites, and Sufis. They include the United States, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, and Israel.
26) Oppose foreign interference in our Islamic affairs in the Western world. Denounce religious colonialism. Mosques and Muslim organizations in the West should be concerned about the interests of Western Muslims and should not serve the strategic plans of any so-called Muslim country.
27) When people slander Islam, the Qur’an and the Prophet, point them to The Covenants of the Prophet and let Muhammad ibn Abdullah speak for himself.
28) Invite Dr. John Andrew Morrow to lecture on The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad at your local church, mosque, synagogue, faith center, community center, library or university. Encourage others to do so as well.
29) We are always looking for people to translate the complete version of The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World as well as Six Covenants of the Prophet with the Christians of His Time, the 50-page condensed version. The 500-page book has been translated into Arabic, Italian, and Spanish. It is currently being translated into Polish as well. The 50-page book has been translated into Arabic, Italian, Spanish, French, Greek, Portuguese, and Persian. We would like both the book and the booklet to be available in as many languages as possible.
30) Donate! We need funds to promote the Covenants of the Prophet. Create an endowment. Fund our foundation. Give sadaqah. Give zakat. Give khums. Tithe. Give charity.
31) Follow The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad your words and actions! Put the true teachings of the Prophet (SAW) into practice.
32) If you are a Muslim, pick one church in your area (Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, or any Christian church) to inform – in person and by appointment – about The Covenants Initiative and The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World. Be prepared to be met with both gratitude and distrust, and be ready to accept either one.
33) See if you can find at least two other Muslims (or one, if that’s all you can come up with) to meet with you to discuss these WAYS TO HELP and share ideas. Meet at least once, and continue to meet if you all feel it is right. You could also provide us with your contact information if you haven’t already, but only if you are moved to do so.
34) Offer your prayers that Allah guide us all to know and follow His Will.